Saturday, August 22, 2020

No Place For Old Men

I awoke from one of my 'Uh oh, I'm back at college' Dreams.  I've been locked into these > 'Return to the Land of the Cost' < dreams for quite some time, indeed, they are common among Alumni everywhere.  This morning's Dream was peculiar in that its ending had me standing at my own dorm "locked-out".  The 'body' of the Dream was 'Same ol'-same ol' ', I've forgotten my schedule and I'm desperately trying to make my way to the Scheduling Office so that I can get my personal itinerary updated and secured.

I want to make certain that within these Dreams my Residence is among the Students, no place for an old man, in his Forties.  For whatever Reason I am determined to make my Stand among the Young.  In this morning's Dream I am confronted by a pissed-off Student who confronts me for being an "Other".  Keep in mind that, although I am a Student, I am NOT without ALL of my Martial Arts >>> I stand my Ground, toe-to-toe, and summarily dismiss him.

Here's the deal, earlier in the Dream I look in the mirror, My beard had the wisp and feathers of Chinese Sage, the SUPER Old Gize, and the 'look' is absolutely PUNISHING.  The Student had EVERY 'Right' to tell me I was RONG to be on HIS Campus.  Still, I have Unfinished Business on HIS Campus, such is the Nature of my Unconscious Desires.



No comments:

Post a Comment