Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Silence of DIS-QUIET

The Reason I'm writing this morning >>  that I CAN 'write' <<<   is bc Brahma provided 'Muse' Insight, meaning, reflecting on her 'Situation', i.e., her Position, FORCED me to desire SOLUTION.  The Problem was my own lack of Confidence, indeed, for the past several weeks, since I suspended work on 'Gypsy', I've been wallowing in the filth and squalor of DIS-Confidence, that's the One where despite having ALL the 'Tools' AND the Industry MIGHT, I couldn't seem to  "see my way through" to an End Result that SATISFIED not only the Obliged 'Industry Standard' but the Artistic Quality of Temple 'Expediency' the Expediency of COMMON SENSE, that of The RAW and ABSOLUTE Beauty of Sheer SIMPLICITY.   Knowing Shit DOESN'T MEAN you KNOW Shit.  Sitting, just Sitting, was filling me with the SILENCE of DIS-Quiet.  It made me sick and ravaged me with 'Heat Headaches' and Diarrhea.  I shit you not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment