Sunday, August 9, 2020

Rock Pockets

For Stupidity Reasons, I've had to forego Rock Moving Work.  There are knots of Rock Pockets that have stymied Intelligent Design.  Trust me here Kidz---I WANT "to be smot" but it just aint happenin' NOW.  It troubles me. 

So Yesterday I focused on the Garden of Stephen.  I had to empty the Compost Container, a 50 gallon THUG of liquefied and PUTRID-FIED Kitchen Waste and Table Craps.  I shoveled it into a wheelbarrow and then into trenches and holes so that it could decompose with Fecund Magic.  Garbage and I are INTIMATE Friends.  Pigs LOVE fresh Garbage and so do I.  I mean, the STENCH was VOLUMINOUS  yet I REVELED in Its Majesty.  I'm sick ---SICK I tell you.

It's that Garbage and I have HISTORY.  Garbage was my Life >>>  It paid for Sword, Most of It Anyway ----So----there's THAT  /\ .

The 'thing' ISN'T the Garbage, it's the HISTORY.  One View has HISTORY 'making' what I  am today.  My HISTORY (somehow) was RESPONSIBLE for my Farming DESIRE for Fertilizer.
There is the Cosmic Round---the so-called Cycle of Existence, where Shit begins as shit but 'ends-up' as DELICIOUS Vegetables>>>>> The FUEL of  LIFE.

I LOVE writing >>>>Eating fresh vegetables is eating fresh GARBAGE <<<<<  .

I crap my self uP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fresh garbage, fresh gaaarararabage, fresh gahbage, look under your lid each morning see the things you part consumed,the earth awaits your fresh fresh garbage, those little piggies waste not and consume.they make haste to eat our waste the nitrogen from their shit is a real hot hit!

    ReplyDelete