Monday, May 2, 2022

"Brer" Rabid

           I lock my cell away figurin' to HIDE from its 10,000 armed Grab.   Marc had sent me 43,671 texts admonishing me for AVOIDING REAL Reality, ---------GUILTY as charged.

           He sent me a Pair of his Father's Cuff Links, White Gold with Yellow Gold streams.  It meant, "You're IN".   

           With That, a "Hans & Franz" >"We're here to pump [clap] YOU uP"<  Letter, that [somehow] scolded me for forgetting {ignoring} my Status as "Master of the Universe"  Academic.   It  'made me'  full of Rue.   Never underestimate the Power of Guilt and [even] Shame   for that matter.

           I took a Breath ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          What was Out [In]  There ?

           As far  as I could seen ,  nothing but Tornadic Chaos, which to me is my "Briar Patch".

          "Br'er Rabbit hoodwinked the Fox-That-Was-TOOOO Smart ::   "Don't throw me in that Brier Patch" sed Brer Rabbit in his best Fancy English.   

          Home at last.

          

          

No comments:

Post a Comment