Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Miss Tury

                                                                                Prologue

                    Never underestimate Shame and Guilt---they have driven me here .  I have been away--FAR Away ---running running running---Fearing the Worst ,,  deploring Its Machination(s).    I tell myself, "Try NOT to break from your own Code"~~~ and yet~~~and Yet ... .

          At some point {during Yesterday} I realized I needed to establish some sort of "End Point" that would "act" as >Goal< .  I've been resisting that process because "Goal" is used in Games, Sports and the like, and it lessens {lessons} the Severity {and VALUE} of `Final Determination` .    Specifically, `What is the Goal of Evolution ?`   The Goal of Evolution is   Perfection   a Divine State where "Better" is no longer possible because All Beings and All Things have reached their Ultimate .     Evolution begets Utopia .   Evolution DEMANDS Perfection--WHY this is so is a Cosmic Mystery --It should be . 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment