Saturday, February 22, 2020

2 Wheeler-Dealer

All I had to do was 2-Wheel 5 of 6 buckets of stone about 15 yards an dump them out, then level the stone, sorta.  A  "2-Wheeler" is aka a "hand truck". 

Now yesterday, or it cooda-ben 2 YEARS ago, I went to use the 2 Wheeler and noticed one of its tires wanted to pancake,  "Pancake" is what my People call "flat as a Pancake" or just "Flat" >  ________ .
Now, in keeping in the Steve DeSilva Tradition of Himalayan Abomination, I wuz-gonna simply KILL MYSELF in order to get reborn as a Man Who Would Spend Money To Buy A New Tire.  In order to do THAT I needed to start one of the chainsaws and lock it into position so I cood just lean in and saw my neck.  But then I didn't want to make a mess so I needed to get a Sheet and suspend THAT so the blood splash could be contained. 

I had used all the RED sheets so THAT was a prob.

No comments:

Post a Comment