Saturday, February 15, 2020

Can Fan

I have these chronic-to-severe "idiosyncrasies", "egregious" one might add, where "egregious" is defined  "remarkable for its negative 'qualities' ".  I refer to them as "idiot-syncrasies".  These "idiot-syncrasies" are the OPPOSITE of "adorable".  They are, CONSPICUOUSLY hideous.  They have impacted upon me and my Psyche UNTOLD Horror !!!  I have tools, teeny tiney tools >>> for scratching, gouging, picking and flicking.  I have them in a can,  I have a bunch of cans,  I'm a Fan of Cans.  Normally, Carpenters RARELY use scratch awls to scribe saw lines.  I have about FIFTEEN such scratch awls, for me it's AWLS or Nothin".

I'm not alone.

I was at a Yard Sale, this Old Dead Guy left behind HIS "teeny-tiny" tools too. He'd purchased a POUCH of said teeny-tinys, they look like Dentists' "scale-ers / picks.  A Company figured out that
selling a Pouch of Teeny-Tiny Picks could be PROFITABLE.  I was AGHAST !!!!

Profiting from MY Obsession-tivity seemed capitalistically CRAVEN. 

WOE is me.




No comments:

Post a Comment