Friday, February 28, 2020

Carn Job

I'm having all kids of problems with "Corona-Virus.   Sometimes all I can see AND hear is "Carnivorous" which is carnivore and virus unhappily married.  It "comes out" as the Carnivorous Virus.  It gets worse....   The Head Head Guy is one Doctor Fauci  (fow-chee)  which looks the world to me as Dr. Faustus of Jungian Notoriety.  Please don't correct me if I'm rong, but didn't Dr. Faustus sell his Soul to Satan in return for Immortality ?   I may have it all back-asswards in that PENCE would be Dr. Faustus who sold HIS soul to trump the Demon-Devil.  Wow----rite ??? 

Trump is INTENT on withholding the Truth.  NO WAY in fucking HELL is he gonna allow the Truth to be Told.  Media Nit and Dim Wits have successfully gone APOPLECTIC .   Shit, what else can-ya do ????

Pence himself is no Lover of "All Life Is Sacred".  As Governor he single handed PREVENTED the Life Giving Award of sterilized needles to Opioid Junkies, all messed up because of BIG Pharma and Doctors Without Moral Borders.   His agenda "Let the Junkies DIE". 

Generational GENOCIDE. 

Cull the Herd .......................................






No comments:

Post a Comment