Saturday, February 15, 2020

Fan of Fans

I have th r ee 6 inch desk fans, a "Vornado", a "Galaxy" (my fav), and a "Chillout" (made by Intertek).  I love them all, I'm a fan of fans.  The "Chillout" is atop the student reefer, it's there to move air about the Cave, to spread the Warmth from electric radiation.  It's only "Ok" because its "On" "Off" switch is [WUZ] a fucking slippery nose cone, poorly conceived & richly fucked-uP and it was giving me Aggravated Assault Fantasies.  I "ended-uP" drilling and screwing it, making "On" and "Off" EZPZ which helped evaporate Criminal Idolatry.   I have issues..... ~~~~~  -------> !

I'm the kinda-guy that MUST produce hyperbolic DRAMA .  I mean, why on EARTH, would I even CONSIDER taking out the "Chillout"  beating it with a 4 pound mini-sledge and then BURNING it until it melted into an unrecognizable BLOB !!!!   I get carried away.  Thing is WHO is doing that Carrying Away? 

All I had to do, >REALLY< was place the fan in a suitable location that did NOT require rubber grip gloves to rotate the Switch.  Could I DO that ?????   I mean I COODA, but I DIDN'T.  It's "Who's" fault. 

Who is Who ?



No comments:

Post a Comment