Saturday, February 8, 2020

"Let's ask Mikey, HE hates everything."

I went to re-hang a lattice "sheet", as I was leaving, my foot got snagged on a "vine", rather than risk "stumble", I let myself fall freely ~~~~~ guiding my body to hit with arms deflection ease, and rolling to dissipate the violent energy of the impact.  I got up and looked around.  The Universe DOESN'T "trip you uP for NO 'Reason' at all".  Beneath the cellar window were  f o u r  wood blocks, blocks I'd asked the Universe to "send" me  f o u r  days ago.  I figured to ryte a Book, "How The Universe Works".  I have a MILLION stories of this nature, maybe even TW O.

The title is drawn from an 80's Television Commercial about one cereal or another, I can't remember which.  Brothers are seated around the Kitchen Table contemplating whether or not to try a brand new cereal that LOOKED oddly Suspicious.  What better thing to do than IMPOSE on the Little-ist to be BRAVE and test-pilot the flavor ?  It's an ADORABLE Ad.  Mikey is COOL !!!!

I MAY have, inadvertently, sub-consciously, Telepathic-ed Mikey to run for Pres.  I can't put that shit PASSED my self, when I lack Patience I get Greedy. 

In the realm of  "It takes one to KNOW one"  there's  It takes One to BEAT One.  Fire fights Fire---or so we're told.  THAT'S where I'm at with President Wanna-Bees.  We NEED a Mohammed Ali  "Float like a Butterfly  STING like a Bee." 

Trust me on This.  I'm RIGHT !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment