Saturday, February 22, 2020

"My People call corn, MAISE"

.........OR I could simply effect a repair on that Tire's Tube.  Old School Shit is OLDE SCHOOL for a REASON.  That REASON is, there are no QUALITY rubber rasps available to Old Schoolers like me and My People.  My People call rubber rasps RUBBER RASPS and not "scrubbers".   My People are finicky like that.  In any event, I DID try and use a bicycle tire-tube repair kit but the RUBBER RASP it contained was PATHETICALLY Paltry.  And BTW the patch was too tiny to apply to the 2 (2) Wheeler's wheel. 

I went to The Rich Folks Hardware Store and RIP-OFF Specialty Shoppe.  Here the "local" "Gentrification-ers"  (that's what My People call Season Visitation-ers)  willingly spend MILLIONS for Items MY People buy at Wall Mart's for PENNIES.  The Problem with Rich Folks Hardware Store and RIP-OFF Specialty Shoppe is that they are what MY People call "Old School"---they actually carry Items from Beyond Yesteryear.  It's fucking IRKSOME. 

Imagine my delight and HORROR when Cash Register Guy, showed me a $2.50 packet of Small Tire and Tube Repair Items.  I was FURIOUS in Inward EXALTATION. 

1 comment:

  1. When you have a flat in your truck go A tire store, when you want a pizza go to a pizza shop, when you need stuff for a bicycle go to a bicycle shop.send this message out to 20 countries please

    ReplyDelete