Sunday, February 23, 2020

Oxy Moron

I'm chagrined and mortified that you Kidz prefer Yesterday's Stuff above the Serious Shit about which I'm passionate.  It KILLS me.  Oh well.  Oddly, oxy-MORON-ically, my effort to "draw you in", to "influence" you Gize toward "leaning" in MY "Direction", is laden with "Everyday Mind" an Essence of Zen.  I should be pleased NOT miffed nor peeved.  I WANT you Gize to "Identify" your Selfs with MY "Self", the Egoless Self, the Self without Ego.  It is this "Identity" "Thing" that Ezra Klein brings to Attention in his Why We're Polarized.  "It" appears as both Good and Bad, something else VERY Zen, it's wonderful and woe-full-o  at the exact same time. 

There's a Thing though.  Gallogs sent me an article about American Fascism and it contained Statements about Ego and Ego Development as well as Ego Retardation that made me delirious.  Folks that DON'T "know who they are" CANNOT make RATIONAL Decisions.  But it is these SAME Folks who are KWIK to "Identify" with their UNREASONABLE Facsimiles (Fact Similes).  Here it is that TRIBES "Rule". 

I'm askin' HOW CAN THIS BE ???

No comments:

Post a Comment