Friday, July 10, 2020

"...thick and warm..."

After completing this morning's Twitter Column I got my mini-flashlite and snuck outdoors.  The fog was so thick the lite revealed actual DROPLETS, it was so dense I was ECSTATIC that I had gills so that I could breathe this Underwater Envelopment.  You can't see my gills, they're inside my nose.

EVERYONE laments "The Dead Of Winter".  It seems as if No One writes about The Dead Of Summer~~~~ let me assure you, 'It' was DEAD outside, with only MY lifeless corpse trape-sing through the Clover "under-cover".  It was a Million-ZILLION degrees, the Patio Concrete generating HEAT just like it did when it was freshly 'setting'.  The 'drying' of concrete is EXOthermic,  it 'gives off' warmth.  It is WONDROUS to feel it with bare feet... ~~~ > .

I've allowed the Clover to remain at "Flower" in order to secure and maintain Bee Sanctuary ~~~ plus, the Clover is Emily Dickenson Adoration, "...the  Clover, thick and warm."...  Just so you know, Clover 'affixes' Nitrogen to the Spoil, that's why you see un-planted Corn Fields FLOODED with Clover.  I'd-a used COVERED but Blanket isn't enough.  The Wind and even Simple Breezes move the Clover and 'makes' it look as if it's Fluid.  THAT'S what I want, to describe it like THAT.

2 comments: