Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Blind Fate

                         I found the battery charger .   It was in plain site* .   I had torn up and torn through every orifice and crevice were I could have put it .  I found other shit I forgot I had, stuff that NOW I need .   Go figure ..... .

              I know what you're thinkin' :   "Wow Sabom, you are quite the idiot."   I am ~~~~ I SOOOO am .

              I humiliate myself and I'm quite good at it -- no  I'm GRRRRRREAT at it !!!

              For the 737th  QUADZILLIONTH  time  I  asked  myself,  "How  did  things  get  so  fucking fucked-up ?"   

              I mean, that's the rwong question, so is, "Why the fuck didn't I see it before ?"

              The REAL question is ; "Why did the Forces of the Universe PREVENT me from seeing it ?"   Why would the Universe deal me this `blind hand` ?   All I wanted to do was charge the batteries to power my drill, that's it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~  so then,,,,, WTF ?

              

No comments:

Post a Comment