Sunday, July 21, 2024

" Invisible Touch"

                              I can't locate my "Skil" 18 Volt battery charger --- the other day  I couldn't recall the name of the road I spent HOURS upon when we lived at Barbara Manor .   Old Age sucks .

             Is it time to commit Seppuku ?  Maybe, prob'ly not ~~~ what would be the point if after 49 days I return with the same age-degeneration propensity ?

             I spent a good number of years gathering quotations for a book on Achieving and/or Attaining Manhood ~~~ they lie dormant in folders and a HUGE 3-Ring Binder [get this] for EZ access .   It MAY be perceived that I have succumbed to the Inevitable by taking the "EZ way out", rwiting blogs and bloids that someone else must organize into a meaningful broad-scape Panorama .  Here's what I say to myself, "Good Luck with THAT, asshole".

            What I never Realized was that Old Age would be some sort of Thief who enters the Night with a stealth that brandishes Invisibility and worse {if it can get any worse} an Invisibility that deadens all sensation .   

No comments:

Post a Comment