Friday, May 8, 2020

..."Point Break"...

I suspended my reading of Toynbee's chapter, "The Breakdown of Civilizations" at the section on "The Failure of Self-Determination".   I know why I stopped reading, it was fucking depressing.

Equally Depressing is the 'Notion' of "Manifest Destiny" ---that's the one where America is "Destined" to Rule the Planet as Idealized Sovereign of the Absolute ...... more ass shit. 

You wanna 'Believe' that Evolution has, as OUR 'Destiny', the Utopia of Paradise.  It does not.  Visionaries have explored the Future and seen that as Humans 'Evolve' there WILL Be a Paradise but it will NOT include 1,000 year Lifetime Longevity, and even if it DOES, Humans will, by Absolute Decree, fall victim to Extinction.  This, Our Present Universe, WILL EXPIRE as have Untold Others.

All we have is "Just Now".

I'm telling you Point Blank ( . )    "Just Now" is ALL we can Handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment