Friday, July 28, 2023

The Forge

                         My Kitten-Kat, Saffron, awakened me with a plaintive "Poppa I'm STARVING".  I looked over--1:10 a.m.   I got up and fed her, went downstairs and reclined on the Monk's Bed along with my Bear-Bear, Romper and Snowflake---they tried to ease my Pain--- I LOVE them for that .

            I know what the headaches Mean, {they are MEAN to me} ~~  I got some coffee and settled in the "Cushioned, Crushing,, Silence ~~~~~ I could barely breathe .    Yesterday during Nicole Wallace's Class I made a mental note to explain HOW the Myth transmogrified into Religion .   Oddly, I was unable to see all the schyte* I "saw" yesterday aft when that Energy seized me.   {I mean shit, how could that be ?} .   I executed my Recitations and slowly, { [and] ever so phuqing slowly} my vision cleared .   

            The Outdoor Conditions are unbearable, the INNER Conditions also UNBEARABLE so where does THAT "leave" me ?    How to Neutralize the Pain in an INTELLIGENT Manner ?   Here it is where my own Analysis somehow manages to {pervertedly*} Reward me .   The Interior HEAT , the so-called "Hell On Earth" IHHZ* the Physical Manifestation of the Heat of Hell that Democracy is currently experiencing --~~  .     It is As If Mother Nature and Her Twin, Mother Earth, have  joined  Forces  with "The Spirit of America"  to  BAKE the Truth >>>BOTH<<<  Truths [ the Truth of the Big Lie and the Truth of CIVILIZED Democracy ]  into the Hearts, Minds, Bodies and Souls of the {once} American Citizenry .

            Two words :   Synchronicity . 

No comments:

Post a Comment