Monday, July 10, 2023

The Law Of Faith

                     I have some {GREAT} resistance to identifying ANY of my "Self's" as "Law and Order" bound.  Days elapsed until I came upon a Truth :  one of the definitions of 'Dharma' is  >> Law << .  That realization helped but only slightly and for minor duration .   Along side 'this' was a dysconfidence* of  >> Faith << .   I heard a TV voice utter, "...fabric of Hope..."  and wondered if there could be a "Fabric of Faith".   What does that 'fabric' look like ?  What is its True Nature ?  But then, What is Faith ?  What is ITS True Nature ?   

            There is this word, "cavitation" ===  it's the "wash" generated by an outboard motor propeller --- that's where my head was --in spiritual cavitation .    It wasn't just the `swirl` of confusion -- this schyte* was DRIVEN .   

          Is there a "Law of Faith" ?   What IHZ*  "The Law of Faith" ??????  

           

1 comment: