Friday, May 3, 2024

The Hall of Numb

                              There was More during yesterday's decompression .   

                I was s-t--r---e-----t------c---h-------e-----------d-out, letting the Music wash over me , cleaning, clearing, Healing,,, when I heard one of my selfs ask, "Who do you THINK you are ?"   My first response was to answer, I WANT to be a BEACON , like a Lighthouse that I may Warn Others of Danger .    2 words, Stupid .   I waited {in the Hall of Numb} and this arrived, "...more like a SEARCHLIGHT ... ."   2 WORDS ::  Yup .

             I wondered., "What Powers that Searchlight ?"  Almost instantly >>  Great Question << .   2 words ::  It made perfect Sense .

             Zen Master Seung Sahn cites "Three Essential Elements of Zen" ,,, they are :   "Great Faith", "Great Courage",, and "Great Question" .   Maybe I was 'onto' Something .

No comments:

Post a Comment