Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Bamboozled

I'm dwarfed by my own Creation.  Was it Nietzsche who snarled, "If God is So Strong, can He then create a Stone He cannot lift ?"    Wise Guy or Fucking ASSHOLE, ?  You "make the call".

I had a Dream last Nite.  I was in a Bamboo Forest trying to Teach the Fighting In A Bamboo Forest Form.  What wuz ridiculously EZ for me wuz BLINDINGLY EXASPERATING for my charges.  They couldn't see the Bamboo for the Bamboo, they were Bamboozled.

I awoke exhausted.

The Grass must be Mowed, the borders Line Trimmed.  "Mystery upon Mystery, The Gateway of the Manifold Secrets."


Rock steady........steady as She goes....




1 comment:

  1. Making a stone which is so heavy that it cannot be moved is logically possible. Therefore God, being omnipotent, can make a stone so heavy that it cannot be moved. But if God makes a stone so heavy that it cannot be moved, then God cannot move it.

    ReplyDelete