Tuesday, April 14, 2020

King Shit

Had I the Talent, I could describe how jacking a 4 Ton Rock into Position is DIRECTLY related to describing how the New England and East Coast Governors are 'acting-like' the Continental Congress, The Consortium of Colonies, whose Political Opposition CONDEMNED The British Dictator King George, [George of the Jungle].  Here it is where I impose my Imagination upon my Readers by declaring trump >>  King.  I must further convey Street and Gutter Proclamation, i.e, trump is King Shit. 

Geomancer Sorcery does NOT translate into a Political Mysticism, at least, I am no such Translator.  The MOST I can do is offer the Clarity of my Imagination Vision, and set it upon Political Reality as an 'overlay' to add depth to superficial advisory.  The 'Clarity' is the outcome of tedious Extravagance.  I indulge in the Luxury of BEING >>> That's the One where I ask the Rock for Wisdom and the Rock responds with The Invitation to Ultimate Drudgery what for me is Mystical Sensation. 

Make no mistake here Kidz, Mystical Sensation IZ  "Emptiness", where Emptiness is the Fertile Magnificent.  I become King IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment