Monday, June 29, 2020

Raze In The Run

I haven't been religious in keeping my Promise to "Save Humankind".  The Pandemic, combined with Familial Proximity to Death, has ravaged my Sense of Duty, and this Despair has caused me to Run Away, and seek Refuge in Mindless Manual Labor, of the BEST Sort, the Sort that is manifested as Artistic Expression~~~ at least THAT'S the 'Romance" of It.

In the exact same way that "Charity Begins At Home" so it is with Saving Humankind > It begins with Saving The American Nation FIRST.  Here, The Road Must Be Built FIRST, in order to use IT to transport the Great Weight of Reformation.  The Problem is making CERTAIN to recognize What EXACTLY is 'Salvage-able' , and WHAT EXACTLY, must be jettisoned >>> Whether to make 'IT' a Salvage/Recovery Operation or a wholesale RAZE of Damaged and Good-For-Nothing Infra-Structures that have been either Worn-Out or Obsolete-tized because of Technological Influences.

Either Way, there MUST be an Orientation that Governs BOTH, since even in Demolition there MUST be EXTREME  Caution NOT to pile Waste IN THE PATH OF NEW GROWTH !!!

I confess I've been struggling with this Orientation---so know what I do ?   Yup  I run away.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on keepin on, only go straight don’t know ,you are a beacon of truth, you may never see how much your light reveals shadows, that’s ok just move the fffnnnn rocks

    ReplyDelete