Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Weaponized Imbecility

I set to Task in order to escape  > "If there was no Testing there'd be no 'new cases' " <.  Trump said that.  He was serious.  I thought my tiny Monkey Brain would ex-PLODE !  OBVIOUSLY trump figures "No testing no Covid".  The guy's a raging IMBECILE.  That particular WEAPONIZED Imbecility cleaved me in TW O.  I was beside my self in FURY.  I couldn't "take it sitting down", I ran to Gypsy for Sanctuary and Solace.  Gypsy, MOST DEFINITELY, was MONSTEROUSLY Unwilling to be my 'shelter' in this 'storm'.

I had Other Options >>>> I cooda just set to Task before this Screen and set forth My Plan To Rebuild America--- I mean, I COODA.  But I should be honest with You, Rage and Fury don't exactly lend themselves to Lucid Thinking and Rational Clarity.  Lunacy comes to Mind, and NOT the 'good' 'kind' neither.  Truth is, I can't keep Cognitive Lethality off the Screen.  Rhetorical Toxicity and I are Venomous Companions.  She's like a Drug, the very BEST Drug.

She lets me SCREAM .......

No comments:

Post a Comment