Friday, January 10, 2020

Indescribably Malicious

Marc has it all.  His wife earns about 3 quarter Mil a year, Marc brings home upwards of 100K  He's helped build Temples --studied with renown Zen Masters and he is better than I at almost ALL things, which INFURIATES me greatly.   To make matters worse, my mother LOVED him.   I confess I HATED him for that, the only consolation I have is that my Mom LOVED Phil Demers as well.  It is vastly LITTLE Solace.

Marc has Kwan Um Do Kwang  Perceive Sound and Light.  It is a Something that even HE struggles to describe  >  words are an injustice when it comes to depicting the Truth of Sword, plus, he can't seem to verbalize the Teaching that is suppose to be the Context of KUDK. 

He dumped that Shit HIS SHIT onto me expecting ME to formalize, in Academic Fashion, The Expression of KUDK.  After repeated attempts to get HIM to define and describe I "tapped out".

What can you do when someone sez, "The Essence of KUDK is indescribable ?"

1 comment:

  1. Writing about others wealth is not good manners.Wealth is not happiness for many all it provides the opportunity to live in the hell of their choice.We have shared teachers beyond worldly possessions.....your mother always expressed her love for you through me , Poor Alice so broken could only let her affection for you shine when we were together,,, it was always you you silly rabbit( Cretan lapin) she probably used me as a cudgel later to hide the shattered pieces of a heart diseased and unfulfilled.And yet your Mom And Dad made you what you are to some respects,strong , brilliant,gifted and talented with insights into the sky and earth,When you throw aside their negative baggage which you carry as a foolish filial, you will show your sardonic and ironic humor,,,,Only you have ever made the masters roar with laughter or smash Kim chi vessals...we all wait hoping for that Taoist humor to be a tonic for the poisons of the worlds situation which has invested in all our bodies...So how are you both inside and out. ,,, as always yours in the dharma love marc

    ReplyDelete