Monday, January 13, 2020

...Woe woe woe's your boat...

Remember how I tagged Fortin's "Erudition" as "Clusterfuck Gibberish" of the highest order ?  Well  I just checked his "view" numbers, and, THERE MUCH BETTER THAN MINE.  Oh how I wanted them to be mediocre to meager, instead, they surpassed Mine as if HE was the Writer.  Life SUCKS and then you find out YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN YOU COOD EVA HAVE IMAGINED. 

Woe is me.  Why oh why can't Woe be HIM ????????????? !

I was fully prepared to rite some shit "About Growing uP".   I did some stuff on Twitter this morning that would have served as Contextual Backdrop or Back-Ground, good stuff, FUNNY stuff, stuff that could supply Heart and Refreshment, on this a "Stormy Monday".  How often do we get to feel GOOD the day after a Weak-End ?   Well I WUZ feeling "ok" which for me is HIDEOUSLY  Terrific, and I wanted You Gize to enter the Work Week with clean clothes and sharpened tools.
But then I saw the "Numbers" they made me Numb. 

Woe is me....Woe WOE is me.

2 comments:

  1. There is no you there is no me, there is only we, my numbers are your numbers as yours are mine,,, stop the curmudgeon , you already understand you are great , would I seek out anything less to mind sword with ,,, you always bash the clash,, is that droid able to reprogram, the Jedi’s await your return

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way what the fuck are view numbers

    ReplyDelete