Friday, January 10, 2020

Mind-Four-Ness

What is savagely incomprehensible is WHY Marc INSISTS on beating on me. 

How hard is it to understand "Hey Marc I DON'T WANT YOUR KWAN UM DO KWANG" ?

A few Daze Ago, or it cooda-ben 2 years, I related a Dream in which the Cave Goddess tattooed my Back while voicing, "You have Four Minds". 

It's take me a while but now I know those Minds.

They are :

Chuang Tsu     Zen Sword Master Tessu    Zen Master Dogen   and    Zen Master Seung Sahn.

These Minds are unified in Manjushri. 

I am content with trying to save the Universe with my "Writing". 

HEED THIS WELL MARC FORTIN.


Rock steady........steady as we go....


1 comment:

  1. KUDK is a direct emanation of Lord Manjushri it has been recognized and given signed and sealed certification as such by DSS , He states in this document that KUDK is under his personal direction.So it seems obvious that despite your personal dispositional tendencies you have tattooed into your being that which I bring to you and you deny,,,,Peter Peter Peter 3 times he denied the lord,,,the seeds of this dharma are already inside you how can you run from your true self, break the cats bowl!Love marc

    ReplyDelete