Monday, January 13, 2020

THE PRICE IS RONG

Matt once asked Bob The Boss  If Bob could beat me in a Fight.  Bob didn't flinch.  He replied,
"I'd wait until he passed out, then I'd drop an anvil on his head."

"Oh if it t'wer that simple."

I have a Screenplay in Drafts.  The Story is about two old SWORDSMAN, white guys, Crackers, if you will, who enter a Gang-Land Ghetto to steal some drugs from Ganglanders and Warlords who have "gouged" the Public with ridiculously HY Prices.  In fact one of  MY  lines  is  "Know what ?  THE PRICE IS RONG !!"

Now I've taken the Plot, rather, I've STOLEN a couple of Plot lines from "Robinhood", "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", "Gran Torino" and  "Fists of Fury".   Marc and I do some "Ninja" shit to "acquire" the Drugs, but then we are found out and have to Sword our way to Freedom.  Now the Plot involves Marc and Me arguing about HOW to Ninja the shit which brings us to blows and Sword combat.  Think of ME as a Combat Enlightened "Good Will Hunter" and Marc as Some One Else.   I'm the BRAINS of the Operation  Marc's the Yawn.



1 comment:

  1. This is your best one yet, I could play second fiddle in this band,,,remember though when you wake up in the dream you will still be dreaming and I’ll be there waiting and LOL

    ReplyDelete