Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Fields of Seems

 Anytime you have Animals as a Focus of your Dream Material it is understood that they represent your Unconscious---technically your Relation to your Unconscious.   The Ocean Represents your Unconscious > so the fish in its Environment iz your Consciousness.  Most notable among Fish icons is as the Symbol of Christian Identification---in Olden Times Folks had the Icon on their car trunks and/or their bumpers.  There is also the Element of Transmission, the one in which the Fish-As-Symbol MEANS the Spread of Christian Orthodoxy as Christ's Words i.e., the so-called "Teaching".  

In MY dream > the Fish are in the Fields, those very same in which "I get my back in>to my living" ; these Fish have been prepared for cooking, and as such ALMOST 'ready' to be consumed.  I must harvest these Fish and prepared then for 'Transmission'.  The Dream Meaning is fairly straight-forward.  As I toil in the Fields I LOVE I also 'Ryte In A Silent Way' meaning I am ALWAYS cognizant of Blogs and Blogz that 'mysteriously' 'rite themselves' as I reside in the Emptiness of ACTUAL Physicality.  I store these Items as Drafts to be released when Time permits, the "Rainy Days and Monday's" of Karen Carpenter Oblique.  Of course, when it DUZN'T Rain, NOTHING gets Transmitted >>> hence the Not-So-Gentle Reminder .  The Dream indicates a TIME Sensitivity since the Fish are FULLY Available for IMMEDIATE Consumption, once cooked, of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment