Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Pro-ME-Theus

 I'm gonna leave this here.  I'm famished and insanely restless --- plus --- I feel a headache groWING.  

There is a Persistent GNAW I have unseemly de-noted as an Eagle pecking at my Liver.  2 words >> Pathetic.  It's that whole Shit Deal with Romance.  I'm a cravenly stricken old man who Values The Written Word as sometimes Zen Idolatry.  

I gotta tell Ya Kidz---after all these Years I STILL Have "Shit To Prove" but this RADICAL Insistence is BECAUSE Death is so fucking CLOSE.   It aint like I'm a-scared it's that I've got this loadoffuckingSHIT that MUST be dumped if I am to enter Mortal Combat with FREEDOM.  

I DESIRE a Literary Legacy.  In this I-GOTTA Prove by DEMONSTRATION I know and Knew the Absolutes upon which Existence Itself is 'Based'.  Here, and ONLY Here, is the Source of Wisdom the Transmission of Which GUARANTEES Immortality.  I told you Kidz   I'm Greedy.


Rock Steady........Steady as She Goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment