Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Fishes in the Fields

 At 2:23 a.m. I awoke from a recurring dream.  It was the one where I am in a freshly mowed field, or one about to be mowed, and in this field, along the border, near stone walls and sapling overgrowth, fishes.  You read that rite>>> fishes.  Not just ANY fishes, but fish that have been gutted. I mean, they still have their heads, making them eerily ALIVE, but they have been eviscerated, their entrails nearby, stock for flies.  

In the Few of Days Past, I have cleaned and reorganized my entire CD Collection, relocated mini-Libraries, Volume-d some of Marc's Notes, and gotten Enlightenment on Matters of Urgent Importance, Shit that's been BUGGING me for MONTHS, Like the Downstairs Pantry, a 4 Level Steel Shelf Structure that has REEKED of the MOST EFFECTIVE CHAOS STENCH HUMANLY CONCEIVABLE. 

How do you spell Relief ?  O-R-D-E-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment