Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Ergonomically Sanctioned Penitence

 I looked out at the Stockade Fence --- the Tarp was in NOWHERE.  I refocused, the deck banister was covered with AT LEAST  >>>>>>>>  8 INCHES. My stomach flipped, my Heart sank.  BOY had I fucked-uP.  I got out the Toro Hand Held Snow Thrower but because the snow was soooooooo menacingly WET, it had the weight of liquid lead, which rendered the Toro Hand Held Snow Thrower fucking USELESS.  I had to shovel. Wet Snow is like wet CONCRETE.  It's GROTESQUELY Heavy.  Plus, as if it COULDN'T "get any worse" - the snow clung to the shovel like an infant clinging to its Mom during Infant and Mother Swim Lessons.  Every time you go to pitch the shovel full you get that back breaking CRACK that leads you of f your feet, because of the TORQUE required for the Pitch.  

Now listen ---  I KNOW "How To Shovel" my Father showed me when I was 7.  It's all knees and steps and Rhythm and Emptiness, but when you're PISSED, when you think you've been ROUGHED-UP USED and ABUSED by your own Mother Nature, well, it AINT time for Ergonomically Sanctioned Penitence ----no and FUCK NO it's time to get DOWN AND DIRTY and MURDER your own Body with EVERY whip and lash of EGREGIOUS MORTIFICATIONAL FURY.   I HAD-TO Punish myself for being so INSANELY Optimistic.  I made myself SUFFER and I Suffered GREATLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment