Friday, May 19, 2023

Center of Depravity

                    You'd think that such innovation GENIUS would be something to be Proud of--------well---- think again.   After phuqing*-around for HOURS and DAYS admiring my handiwork I had a Revelation.  Why not just hook the two remaining carts TOGETHER???!!!!!!!!!!!  Trust me here on this one Qidz*--I'm just as DUMB as I look.       All I had to do was fasten the steering handle to the rear bed of the lead wagon and VOILA !!!  Tandem Trailer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was both ELATED and MORTIFIED at the same time .   After I'd tested the contraption {con-CRAP-tion} I sat down to FULLY appreciate my Geriatric  Imbecility .   

          WHY  OH  WHY  HADN'T  I  SEEN  THIS  SOLUTION  TO  BEGIN  WITH   ???????!!!                   

          I calmed myself.  

          I looked again....    

               

No comments:

Post a Comment