Friday, May 19, 2023

" Keep on truckin' "

                     I had "all kindza* problems with hand-truck functionality, meaning, using the "two-wheeler" FORCED upon me strain and frustration---you gotta* pay attention to maintain balance and to literally 'guard' each step---things topple when you think they shouldn't --I HATE that.   I decided the ONLY "way to go" was to use the landscape wagon [and or Cart if you prefer."  Thing with THAT ??? NOT ENOUGH SPACE !  Know what I did ?   I cut in half the junk wagon I got at Compass Hardware {Hard Where} just by asking for it.   I added tubes to junk tires I had lying about --giving them [and it] a new 'rolling' life.   I then sawed a GIANT pallet in half [long-ways] {along the 'y' axis} and used it as the cargo bed.  I had to invert it thereby providing SUPER-solid sides and INHUMAN Strength.   I bolted on the steering truck and the rear truck to the sawed pallet,  not once, not twice, but THREE times .  Just so you know,,, the "truck' is the axle and wheels---it's the same on railroad rolling stock,  the wheel assembly is referred to as a truck .   

         Genius rite* ????   But wait...........................................................there's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment