Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Techno-Cave-ery

                                                                             OverView

                   I awoke from a dream in which there was a large party at my new residence.  Apparently my apartment mates, who I DIDN'T know, decided on a "house warming" gala and had invited the multitudes.  Of particular interest was that this location housed a complete radio studio,  I looked in on it and believed the owner would allow me access if I supplied him with copy and text of  dialogs* I wished to broadcast ---as well as Music of course .

          I have taken on the Karma of quite a few Africans, those of Northern and Middle Africa [several from South Africa as well] and I have concerns that Modern Technology has caused an "Imbalance of the Skandas" .   Many of {the Precious} THEM do NOT list ANY Occupation on their Introduction and I fear they have none.  How do they 'get' and maintain their cellular devices without a job or occupation ?  When asked they have refused to respond.  It's troubling.

No comments:

Post a Comment