Thursday, May 18, 2023

"edible delectables"

                    The gardens are "in".   In order to increase the harvest I dragged six five hundred pounders* to the rear of the cucumber bed in order to rim a 7 x 7 area which would then accommodate pumpkins.  The size of the mini-boulders and the leaves of the pumpkins should be pleasingly proportionate [and out of the {fucking} way of edible delectables*].     I filled the area with the processed leaves- leaves that I machine shredded and composted over the Winter.  I had mixed then with shitty soil with the expectation they would partially `dissolve` thereby creating a nutrient laden growth medium.   To be honest, I DIDN'T want to haul all those leaves to the Transfer Site, I wanted to utilize them in a PRIMARY way, as Fertilizer or something close to Fertilizer.   I sat for HOURS feeding the Machine but it WASN'T >>Work<< it was Low-Order Meditation---the one of Physical {Productive} Value.  I figured I processed 6,349,477,376, 872, 749, and a half individual leafs* .   That's a verifiable approximation based upon my Mental Illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment