Sunday, December 4, 2022

Carly Simon

                                                                            Epilogue

          That Warning on the previous blog seems unwarranted .  2 questions : :  WHY ?

          I don't-wanna scrub the "You fukking idiot" .  I mean--------there's THAT .

          I'm still in the Process of rearranging the Cave to accommodate the OVERSIZE books of Kiddie Lit.  Today's Plan is to utilize a wheeled [Old School] Typing [ Table/Desk] and to do THAT I gotta reinsert a file cabinet I put in the Monk and Mermaid Room .   I've many several file cabinets that house many MANY binders of Notes and Idiot Recordings .   I rely on them to supply >wordings<* and catch-phrases that lend depth to shallow observations .  Style is EVERYTHING with regard to Establishing and MAINTAINING Reader Interest.  Here's an example >  One of Gaud's Names is Stephen A. DeSilva .

          Carly Simon swoons, "You're so Vain..."


Rock Steady........Steady az She goze....

No comments:

Post a Comment