Thursday, December 22, 2022

Just us

                                                                                   Epilogue

          I have tagged trump as --->  Sub Human .   The Question remains, "What to do --what to do ??"

          I must reiterate what Zen Master Seung Sahn wrote me ---  "Too much understanding cannot help you".    So it is with the condition at hand.

          If you are of the Mind, Google "Jainism" and "Gnosticism"   Further reading should include, The Laughing Jesus  by Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy .

          I've been able to withstand the blood boiling and brain baking of the reincarnation lacking ANIMALS of the so-called right -----------------------------barely.

          Here's what has left me in a Spiritual Clusterfuck :    Christ's View of   --->  Justice.


Rock Steady........Steady az She goze ....

No comments:

Post a Comment