Friday, December 9, 2022

`Nings`

          There ARE "Projects" underway.   First {Phirst} and foremost, 'The Learning Adventures of Bongo  and  Conga',   a Children's  Book  in which Conga learns the difference between >> In << and >> Down<<.  I've even enlisted the CONSIDERABLE Talent of my Neighbor, who has 'taken-on' Illustration as a"fun-time" Endeavor .   The opening pages are complete save for modifications to the font and script .  It's taken me EONS to devise an acceptable System to capture Imagine-Nings and set them to Paper .  Try not to laff* when you read that I NEEDED an Old-School Typist's Table to accommodate the Sketch Pad .  (((I have Issues))).  

          The Work {Wurq} on devising "specialty spellings" in order to Enhance the MEANINGS of Words by use of Phonetic  >>Alterations<<  has been exquisitely delightful .  In this Matter, Bill Bryson's  Mother Tongue, has been and continues to be,, a Source of Intellectual PLEASURE, a SIN by { Most} Traditional Classicists .    I am Determined to manufacture Spelling Structures that DEMAND Reader >Involvement<  in the EXACT SAME WAY as Chinese Idiograms* whose "characters" incorporate Sound and IMAGE to >Imbue< Understanding WITH Meaning .  I want THAT .

          "But wait {                  }  there's more .
       
          
          

No comments:

Post a Comment