Friday, April 21, 2023

Lingam

                                                                              OverView

                    I can rest now.   The Cucumber Bed is made, so too the Pumpkin Patch, as is the BYG Classic---weeded, leveled, raked and groomed .   I added a mini-boulder raised bed to accommodate egg plants,,  a neighborhood Fav and MYYY personal AWESOME ~~~~the color makes me dizzy .   

          Around March {something} I got it in my head to have one Season that demonstrated my knowledge and my wherewithal {Wear With ALL}.  The Staging Area got transformed as identification  of {NOO} devotion to Accessibility, and Efficiency .   I re-arranged the `she-shed` which is actually the HE-MAN shed and added over-hangs to protect the four, {count'em one, tw o,, th r ee,,, f o u r} mowers I use and moved the double-vise work bench beside the table-saw platform .  I even added a Hindu "lingam" to invite Siva to visit .   

          Answers to years-long Questions arrived in a cavalcade of avalanche .  It was startling .  {Start a thing} .   Global Climate Change aided me, as if and as though the Universe {It's-Self } sought to Bless me by providing WORKABLE temperates* that actually promoted Activities and {solvent} Mindsets that [bore] Penetrating Resolutions .   I lived on Mars ....... .

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment