Friday, April 21, 2023

Prometheus

                     I received "Supernatural Aid"  {SUPER Natural} .   When I needed schyte* [Shit] 'it' arrived with blinding Speed .     When I needed various forms of Wood,,  pallets arrived at Pat's {Outdoor Power Equipment} .   These were NOT of 'common' variety, no and PHUQ* no,, these were specialty pallets that  I needed for heat, Mental {Ph}ocus and  Spiritual Companionship .     Many  mornings I found myself unable to sit `at desk` {"Stand at mast"} and dutifully {obligatarily*} compose renderings  of both Sorrow and Shame.  I  described that  'it'  as being restless ,,,  although "Coked -out Jittery" is perhaps far more APT .   Note that there ARE 'Energies' that can and DO confront an 'entity' and [so] prevent ANY form of resolute stipend* from being exercised ,   I will tag then here as Vibrations but allow me to qualify them as both  invasive and aggressive .   Their Origin is Cosmic {Kozmyq}, in this, you must Trust me.   

          Just so you know :  I was born in the Year of the Dragon, not just ANY Dragon but the Imperial Dragon .  [So was Putin].   My words are as Fire, I breathe Fire and I have wondered that THAT'S why I have ,"G.I.R.D."   My stomach is ridden with acidic chemicals that cause Heart BURN---my Heart BURNS ---hence the Fire in my Words .  I'm jus' sayin' ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment