Friday, April 21, 2023

Piss-rich

                                                                                    UnderView

                    I hold to the Value of   'residing in Beauty'  .   To avoid feeling the Shame and guilt of identified  malfeasance  I  grind my fingers [to the bone] and exert my self until the pain enters my marrow .   I revel in this Exhaustion, it soothes my Mind and extinguishes my Fires that I may rest and find slumber in sleep .   

          Make no mistake, through-out the day Ukraine and Its Peoples are the Back-drop of my Efforts, such is their Karma and the NATURE of Karma itself .   I direct my Energies to Them {and FOR them} that they may find at least one small Bit of Relief in Their Day .   


Rock Steady........Steady az She goze... .

No comments:

Post a Comment