Monday, September 14, 2026

Way Station Walmart

                                                          Yesterday morning, on the way, to Walmart, I was assailed by a mild "anxiety arrival" .   It was a lower case a anxiety not the upper case A Anxiety that marks an Anxiety ATTACK .   I wondered what Planetarians are suppose to  >> DO<< with regard to ACTUAL deployment of Energies, those of "At Work" ;  those of "At Play";  and those of "Other Activities" --- Energies expended during our Daily  "Out-and-About" .   Specifically,  What are those traits and characteristics that identify US, as Planetarians ?   What makes Us different ?

                             Elsewhere, I have described Walmart as some sort of "Star Gate" .  Walmart is like a "Way Station", a location where "Entities" from other Worlds, Solar Systems and even Galaxies use to enter the Realm of Earth, for any number of Reasons .   I mean, there are "folks" who don't resemble Human Beings except for the FACT that they DO !!!  It shakes me up and rocks me OUT .  Let me Confess, I try NOT to be "HY" when I 'do' Walmart .  I see too much and I get (get this) a-scared .  Not aFRAID, a-scared .  I'm like 2 or something .  But I digress ... .

                             A gentle Reminder that the construction of Planetarianism is ---> Ongoing .  We have a few Definitions, and a few Constructs as well as a certain number of >Ideations< .   Planeatarianism lacks a "Mission Statement" and a "Manifesto" , nor is there a "Belief System" a System that acts as Foundation for Common Sense, Logic and Higher Order Reasoning .   A System of Beliefs that we 'Turn to' when critical Decisions must be made at crucial Times .   We often hear Christians ask, "What would Jesus DO" and in that same Vein, we must have, "What would PLANEATARIANS DO ?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment