When I heard, "We choose our own parents" I was beset with question and the feeling that something was not kwite* rite* . YEARS later I read The Tibetan Book of the Dead where I found satisfactory Resolution . We may not CONSCIOUSLY 'choose' our parents but there IS an Agency that Directs our Births and that Agency is Karma . Our Karma is responsible for our parents and our Mom's "Womb Door" through which we exit into this World . Some Folks insist : "It's not my FAULT that I was born into Poverty, I DIDN'T >choose< my parents." Yes and Sorta .
Our Karma somehow 'Designs' our Birth . Upon Death, our Karma is Responsible for our Rebirth . If our Past Actions have been "Good" a "Good" Birth and Good Life are the Result . If our Past Actions have been less than Good, we will have a "Less than" Life, that is, unless we Change our Karma which then Changes our Life . Simple rite ?
"IT" doesn't matter if one does NOT "Believe in" Rebirth . The $20 phrase for ReBirth is "The Transmigration of Soul" . What DOES Matter is the CHOICES we make regarding our Status as a Human Being . We must choose to be Good because Choosing to be BAD lands us in Prison, and/or an Insane Asylum . And yet, folks choose NOT "To Choose" which winds them back into a somewhat Comatose Actuality that resembles that of ANIMALS, especially HERD animals, where ---> Instinct DOMINATES . Indeed, we hear of "Herd Instinct" as an explanation for Community Psyche .
No comments:
Post a Comment