Thursday, September 3, 2026

"IFF"

                                         IF we have Freedom,,,  THEN  it is the Freedom to CHOOSE .   

                             I can't remember if I have written about one of my Pet Notions, that Life, in all its sometimes MURDEROUS Complexity,, is nothing less than a series of >Syllogisms<, [Statements that begin with "IF" and conclude with "Then"] .   For example :  IF I write, THEN I may be able to Change the World .   Even better :  "IF I don't write, THEN Nothing will change" .   

                             We have observed the American Congre$$ .  It appears that they BELIEVE that If they do Nothing, Then things will eventually change for the  Good .  Here, there is GROSS Delusion .  When was the last time we observed Nothing actually Effecting Change ???   There is NO Science within that Delusion, how can there be ???   Perhaps they Live by a Belief that IF things "run their course" THEN things will "end up" as Positive ,,,  Folks insist, "Things ALWAYS "work-out" for the Best" ,   yeah SOMETIMES ---except when they don't .   That 'SAME' is True for the World, "IT" Believes that IF "IT" does NOTHING, these "Bad Times" will pass and Order will be restored .  Yeah OK, but will that Order be POSITIVE or NEGATIVE ???   "Aye, THERE'S the Rub" .  


No comments:

Post a Comment