"God rested on the 7th Day" . I wonder about that, I mean WHY would a God of UNLIMITED POWER NEED to Rest ? I don't know, but if HE needs to Rest who are we to deny ourselves that similar Time ??
It's Sin-Day for me, I'm gonna eat 'til I puke, which is Code for munching, and grazing ALL DAY {with my fav snacks and treats}, and watching whatever sports are available . I Confess I'm a TV ADDICT . I use TV to stay apprised of World News, as a Classroom, and I kid myself that watching sports ss a Clinical Analysis of Human Behavior, I mean, it MITE* be but I DO allow myself to SNOOZE when I am overcome with satiation and sloth . Weak I am, and to my Core .
I have but one class this morning, Fareed Zakaria's GPS [Global Public Square], a Mainstay, for me and Planetarians alike . But after THAT it's American Football, a WAR-Game with controlled VIOLENCE as its Agency . I played football like FOREVER. from [age] 10 to 17 and I LOVED it, except for my High-School years . I wasn't Weak then .
Still, I couldn't help myself, I got On-Line to read posts about the WARS, with the Mind to protect my Sin-Day Interests, that failed, how could it succeed ?
Here's the GAG : It takes WORK to "do" Nothing .
No comments:
Post a Comment