There are 2 Problems that need Confrontation, the recognition of "The Future" and Human Corruption . Elsewhere I have written that Islam steadfastly REJECTS ---> ANY "Future" because the further one gets from Mohammed's Teachings the more CORRUPT Islam becomes . Straight up you can see the Dilemma that 'the Future' contains--- without the POWER of the Future, Military Defense is IMPOSSIBLE . Muslims CANNOT Deny the Power of 'the Future' but in the same breath they RENOUNCE ANY Future that carries them away from the Prophet and His Teachings . Even the word >conflicted< isn't enough to qualify this state of Concern and Distress that is experience by even ordinary Muslims let alone ITS Religious Sanhedrin and that of the Military .
Christianity fares no better especially Catholicism, whose only Objective is to maintain MASCULINE control over the Teachings and PREVENT Women from ascending into its hierarchy, which to those of us who KNOW that it was WOMEN who Preserved Jesus' Teaching IN THEIR HOMES by holding what was to be known as "Masses" for the Believers, has become a Silent OUTRAGE .
I do not know enough about Hinduism and Its view of the Future . I regret not familiarizing myself with the Vedic Texts -- but Hindu's have yet to start a World War so, I mean, there's THAT .
No comments:
Post a Comment