I've seen folks wearing PAJAMAS in Walmart as if they BELIEVE that Walmart is just an e--x--t--e--n--s--i--o--n of their own residence, that, Walmart is just a Warehouse {Wear House} {Wares House} where they store new items . Since it is THEIR Warehouse, what need is there of personal presentation, what need is there to be appropriately attired as if one is "IN PUBLIC" ?? This sort of >Mindlessness< is characteristic of Earthlings, or "groundlings" to use Shakespeare's term . I, personally, can't escape the notion that these groundlings just don't give a shit, they don't CARE that they are viewed as CONTEMPTUOUS of "IN PUBLIC" standards, or that maybe "IN PUBLIC" standards do NOT apply to them . I devised a gag for this THIS : When you are in public wearing pajamas YOU ARE SLEEP WALKING . Nasty rite ? "All the world's a BEDROOM and I am but a Sleeper ".
You definitely can Forgive this shit IF THEY WERE FROM ANOTHER PLANET AND "DIDN'T KNOW NO BETTER" . THAT'S why I don't approach these Sleep-Walkers, they may be from another Planet that is HOSTILE to Waking Consciousness . I suggest that these Sleep Walkers have a pajama top that reads, "DO NOT DISTURB" . The gags write themselves .
I, as in WE, can conclude only that they MAY BE "Sleep-Walking through Life, unaware that they are REPRESENTING themselves, that their attire actually, in part, DEFINES THEIR EXISTENCE . Is it then safe to say, "You ARE what you WEAR" ? I'm Thinkin' maybe YES, at least in the Public Sphere .
No comments:
Post a Comment