Thursday, September 10, 2026

Malignia*

                                                           Before I begin today's Consideration I want to spend a few moments on Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan's  REGIME CHANGE   Inside the Imperial Presidency of Donald Trump  which I finished reading a day ago .   I had expected it to contain Psychological Insights into trump and his 'Inner Circle', better regarded as his Cult .  I had hoped {and I HATE ---> HOPE} that they had consulted Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Anthropologists and Sociologists and provided their Clinical Assessments of trump :   his mental faculties, his derangements, his delusions, his "Malignant Narcissism" and  "IT" 's  Effects .   Nope, wasn't there .   Instead they used Description .   They describe the existing Conditions surrounding trump, which include his Cult "Figures" .   These "Figures", {and I use Figures instead of Characters because characters has a 'shade' of romance to it}  have their own 'agenda' that they sought and presently seek to advance through trump's 'Reign of Terror' .   It is safe to say that these figures are but facets of trump Malignia* { Malignant Narcissistic Tendencies}, in other words, THEY have "the same Mind" as trump .   Not only do they shield him from Reality ( the TRUTH of Reality) but they reinforce The  Utmost WORST of Human Depravity .   All lack even an iota of  Moral and Ethical Decency,  In this, they are INHUMAN .   

No comments:

Post a Comment