Yesterday I offered that Sufism and Zen could Change Islam and America but I did not explain the most Vital ---> HOW ? . We, as in I, have been trying to establish "Shared Commonalities" that Sociologists recognize as >Essential< if Humankind is to Advance in a preferred Evolutionary manner . Elsewhere I have argued to promote the Conscious-Ness* of One-Ness, that we, as in All Earthlings, are Connected by an Essence that IS "Human NATURE" , and that this Essence is ---> Spirit, Biblically recognized as "The Breath of God" . I used these 'tools', "The Spirit of God is WITHIN", and what the Buddha Taught, "We are, each of us, Buddhas" .
In this Light, what, then, is the Nature of Zen and Sufism ? I return us to yesterday's Consideration and these two : Zen is, "Seeing into one's Self and the Attainment of Buddha-hood" (Enlightenment) ; and Gnosis is, "The Immediate and Direct [PERSONAL] Experience of the Divine" ; and today I add Shah's note of Ghazali : "He arrived at his knowledge through his upbringing in Sufism, (among Sufi), and through a form of direct perception of the Truth...". It must be noted that Zen, Gnosis, and Sufism get their 'POWER' from a "Turning Inward", the Depth Penetration of first Conscious WILL and then the UN-Conscious >Tuning< of the Self to COSMIC {Spirit} Vibrations . When a certain level of Harmony is thereby reached, "IT" "opens the doors of Perception" where Entry introduces not only Cosmic Knowledge but Universal WISDOM as well .
Here it is where "One-Ness" is Revealed, where One-Ness is the TRUE Nature of ALL Humans .
No comments:
Post a Comment