Thursday, September 17, 2026

Amurderca

                                                           I've often wondered why there has been no Revolt in Russia, no Revolt in  China  and no Revolt in any of the Communist countries and those that lean toward Communism .   Of course there's been no Revolt in America since 1776 .  I gotta figure no one wants to Sacrifice themselves for their Home Country, i.e., no one wants to Die for Political Ideas .   You look Back and wonder about the American Revolution against the King .   Folks would rather DIE than continue to pay taxes to a government unwilling to give them Voice and Representation .  How the fuck did that happen ?????  

                           Ya gotta figure Life is TOO Good, that one's Death does NOT solve the Problem of Political {Taxational} Oppression .   Elsewhere I've stated that Americans consider elevated gas prices as just a mere inconvenience ---that the Slaughter of thousands of Iranian INNOCENTS is just a ho-hum condition that does NOT Effect Americans in any way .  I am ashamed of America, the only country I have ever Known--  the one that use to FEED THE WORLD and do so WILLINGLY .   

No comments:

Post a Comment